- Good customers get frustrated when the sites and apps they use don’t recognize them. Adding multifactor authentication (MFA) can push them away. More than 60% of consumers surveyed by the CMO Council have abandoned transactions because authentication was such a hassle.
- ATO attacks on customer accounts threaten revenue and relationships. No wonder that 72% of global financial institutions say ATO is their biggest fraud worry, per Information Security Media Group.
Accurate, low-friction customer authentication requires Real-Time Behavioral Intelligence at Scale. Until now, only data-rich MAAMA companies — Meta, Alphabet, Amazon, Microsoft, and Apple — had access to that kind of intelligence.
In this CIAM Solution Brief, you’ll learn:
- How to stop ATO fraud and reduce sign-in friction for trusted customers by >50%.
- How to extend session time and reduce password-recovery friction for trusted users.
- How Deduce helps you build the foundation for a passwordless authentication journey.
See how the award-winning Deduce Identity Insights solution can resolve your security-CX dilemma, so you can create a Trusted User Experience and earn more revenue.
Deduce detects SuperSynthetic™ customers–AI-generated identities so realistic they fool legacy fraud solutions. Deduce unmasks SuperSynthetic identities using patented technology and the largest purpose-built, activity-backed identity graph, with 840M U.S. profiles generating 1.5B+ authenticated online events per day across 150,000+ websites and apps. Deduce Identity Graph data drives real-time multicontextual digital forensics to protect new account opening workflows and expose “sleeper” SuperSynthetics already in customer databases.
Recent Deduce awards include the #1 Security spot in Fast Company’s World’s 50 Most Innovative Companies 2022 and the 2022 CISO Choice Award for Fraud Prevention. Learn more about the SuperSynthetic threat and Deduce’s solution at deduce.com.