- Good customers get frustrated when the sites and apps they use don’t recognize them. Adding multifactor authentication (MFA) can push them away. More than 60% of consumers surveyed by the CMO Council have abandoned transactions because authentication was such a hassle.
- ATO attacks on customer accounts threaten revenue and relationships. No wonder that 72% of global financial institutions say ATO is their biggest fraud worry, per Information Security Media Group.
Accurate, low-friction customer authentication requires Real-Time Behavioral Intelligence at Scale. Until now, only data-rich MAAMA companies — Meta, Alphabet, Amazon, Microsoft, and Apple — had access to that kind of intelligence.
In this CIAM Solution Brief, you’ll learn:
- How to stop ATO fraud and reduce sign-in friction for trusted customers by >50%.
- How to extend session time and reduce password-recovery friction for trusted users.
- How Deduce helps you build the foundation for a passwordless authentication journey.
See how the award-winning Deduce Identity Insights solution can resolve your security-CX dilemma, so you can create a Trusted User Experience and earn more revenue.
Deduce sees 89% of new and returning customers before they arrive at your website or app— 43% within just hours—to incrementally capture more fraud, streamline new account opening, and improve order approval rates for legitimate customers. Deduce has built the largest online Identity Graph for cyber risk and fraud, continuously capturing activity data on more than 660M profiles engaged in more than 1.5B daily interactions across more than 150K websites and apps—a scale unmatched in the market.
Deduce earned the #1 spot in Security among Fast Company’s World’s 50 Most Innovative Companies 2022. As the most awarded company in identity security, Deduce’s other recent honors include the 2022 CISO Choice Award for Fraud Prevention, Cyber Defense Magazine’s 2022 Global Infosec Awards, and the 2021 Edison Awards. Learn more at deduce.com.