Every false positive creates friction for good customers that can erode their view of your brand or drive them away for good.
The solution is identity-backed Behavioral Intelligence at Scale that describes normal, trusted behavior to reduce false positives and detect unusual identity behavior in near-real time.
In this on-demand webinar, Deduce Technology Partnerships & Solutions Engineering Leader Billy Glass and Okta Auth0 Senior Product Manager Abhishek Ambastha will share:
- How Deduce Intelligent MFA and Auth0 integrate to put you in control of a sophisticated risk engine for identity fraud prevention and false-positive challenge reduction.
- How identity-backed Behavioral Intelligence at Scale can inform every CIAM authentication, account creation, or password reset workflow to maximize risk mitigation and minimize customer friction.
- How no-code deployment makes it easy to configure risk signals for your authentication and account creation workflows to prevent ATO and account creation fraud.
- How to offer a Trusted User Experience to reduce signup churn and enable secure, revocable login session extension for returning customers.
- How Auth0 Attack Protection features can strengthen your security posture.
About the speakers:
Billy Glass leads the Deduce partner integration team and helps customers to architect fraud prevention and trusted user experience solutions. Before Deduce, Billy was instrumental in the design, development, and deployment of consumer-facing authentication solutions at Citi as SVP Cyber Automation Defense.
Abhishek Ambastha focuses on fraud prevention and identity solutions, with more than 16 years of industry experience across Asia, Europe, the US, and Canada. Abhishek has been instrumental in conceptualization, design, development, and implementation of several identity solutions recognized by Gartner and Javelin Strategy & Research. At Okta Auth0, Abhishek is responsible for all products related to Attack Protection and Identity Security.